Friday, April 5, 2013

Today's Make-Up... Blue Bottom Liner

OK I've avoided using blue on my eyes since 2005 but today I thought, "you know, why not? I like the bold blue bottom lash look." I toned it down a little bit, you know, easy does it. Had trouble taking photos today. I need a new camera *sigh.* Also after starting the Dior apricot fingernail regime (I push my cuticles down and use the gel every morning) my fingers have been looking much better so I decided to paint them! If you knew me... I hardly ever bother with my nails because I'm always biting them. No more, I say, NO MORE!
You can hardly see the top eyeshadow in the light but it's there I promise. I took photos with flash to show it better later on.
Sparkly nails to match sparkly lips.
Can we just talk about how much I love my eyelashes here? More about mascara in a post coming up but I don't think I'll ever be able to switch from my Faux Cils YSL Mascara. It's just... it's really incredible. Oh and I did my bottom lashes today. I think they are freaky long but whatever.
You can't tell from this photo... but I just want my stupid bangs to grow out.

Nails (both OPI for Sephora)
Base (I Gotta Blush on You)
Top Coat (Only Gold for Me)

Face
MAC BB Cream in Extra Light
MAC in Omega (Eyebrows)
Le Métier de Beauté Melange Eyeshadow Palette (Eyes, top and bottom)
Stila 24 Karat Lip Gloss in Gold Charm (Lips)
Rimmel Blush* in Santa Rose (Cheeks)
Dior Nude Shimmer (Highlighter)
YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara (Top Mascara)
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black (Bottom Mascara)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig