Saturday, August 23, 2014

Big News on the Horizon...

Knowing that I have some big news coming up reminds me that I really want to document my life better, especially the next year of my life. Because I'll want a forum to come to where family and friends can find out what I'm doing with my life and know that I'm alive and if I'm ever struggling with homesickness.

So I don't want to get into the details yet because I have yet to sign the contract (yes this is job news, I'm finally 99% sure I'm getting a job) but if/ when I send all the documents off, I will be facing a very very big and daunting move.

So stay tuned, by early next week I'll know all the official details. Just know that around October 20-24th I will be boarding a big jet plane. And leaving Dallas. And all my friends.... EEK.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig