Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sorry for the Lack of Updates: Here's Some Photos of Paris

I know I haven't posted much and I'm sorry but my days have been very busy lately and my birthday is coming up... so there will obvi be a lot of birthday posts of time out with friends, gifts, and reviews. But I'll post something tomorrow and I've got some new products I'm going to review so yay on that. I'm trying one out as we speak.
As a bonus I will include some ne'er before seen photos (on this blog at least). I've just been really missing Paris so much lately. These are photos from November 2011. I can't believe it's been that long.


All unedited. I hope these photos inspire you to travel. They always make me want to ;-; (First 1/2 of photos were from November but 2nd half were from study abroad in 2008)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig