Monday, April 15, 2013

Health: Couples Yoga Potentially the Best Thing Ever

OK so I peruse the internet a lot because it feels like a fun job to me, and I find important things by doing that and sometimes some not so important things. I remembered this video Equinox Gym posted of yoga instructor Briohny Smyth doing morning yoga.
I then found a follow up video of her doing a yoga session with her husband. Let's just say I became a little obsessed with her and her life.
This is the best thing I've seen ever. She and her husband are both so fit in incredible ways. Their bodies, as you can see, are capable of amazing strength and beauty. One of the comments on youtube was great, it said, "this is not a couple, this is one soul in two bodies." I thought that was an interesting way of viewing it. They do seem so connected, it makes you jealous. It also made me want to be fitter and reminded me of how much I do love yoga because it incorporates physical strength, mental health, and spirituality. Go do a workout or something and namaste. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig