Friday, March 22, 2013

Products I've been LOVING Lately

I know I'm goofy guys, but I was listening to 22 by Taylor Swift (I'm not even going to apologize because sometimes you just need feel good, happy music so whateverrrrr) and I I was thinking about products I've loved lately and just couldn't get enough of/ am really intrigued by so here you go! 
Shot as if I used a disposable camera at a party, thus the goofy faces & lazy shots. It felt more fun for some reason!
 Still in love with this stuff guys! It's been the only face product I've used lately and my skin feels so soft and great, morning and night. I just use a cotton ball or two and remove all dirt and make-up. I think I'll go back to using a facewash and this right afterwards but I am still so impressed and in love.
I've been loving this Fekkai glossing cream. I've had it for ages but I've only just started using it again and it smells so good and makes my hair so shiny and soft. A+!
 I got these sunglasses when I worked at Anthro for $7.00 (BE JEALOUS!) on sale and I still think they are the bees knees. Good quality, super original look. Love.
 Both of these items I've been adoring lately. The bronzer from the sleek palette is a tad dark for me so I have to use a very light hand when applying, but the highlighter is gorgeous and the stay matte powder just sets everything in place so well without looking powdery. Way to go, team. 
This Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold. It looks like it would just be straight up gold when you open the lid, but no, it goes on as a kind of goldish brownish black and it's wonderful for a smokey eye or just complementing other eyshadows. 
I got a sample of this in one of my Nordstrom shipments and I'm so in love with it. They are disposable blush papers that you can take with you on the go so if you see yourself looking peaky you can just swipe some on. The color is really gorgeous and I'm sad I'm almost out. You can buy a little booklet to store them in as well. Awesome. 

Links to where you can buy!
Anthro Sunglasses (Not the exact same though)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig