Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Röschti

So, I'm so unbelievably low on time this week as my mom is out of town and I we are probably moving house soon, so I'm running all over the place trying to get stuff done. So yes, the posts this week will be sporatic but everyone should see these pictures because this is what skyping a dog is like.
My sister lives in Paris and has her little dachshund Röschti with her and everytime I talk with her, she pulls the screen down and Röschti and I have our own little exchange. I love her SO much, she is the cutest and was there for me all summer when I broke my foot and could hardly go anywhere.
So yeah, that's the cute little dachshund that stole my heart. I'll upload a video on this post later!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig