Friday, March 29, 2013

Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush in Petal

I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of this new blush and I was so glad I got it before my trip today. It's a gorgeous color from Dior that I'm sure everyone has heard of that is interested in make-up and that's called Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush in Petal. It's as gorgeous as I hoped it would be and Dior's packaging really owns up.
 This is a bad photograph but as always the blush came in this beautiful velvet dior case.
I applied it very lightly to one side of my face (the left side in the picture) (I just woke up so ignore the crazy look in my eyes and the smudged eyeliner) and foudn it gave me such a beautiful natural glow. It's so much more gorgeous in real life if you believe it! At $44.00 it's really pricey, but Dior's beauty products have, so far, blown me away with their quality as well as sturdy, beautiful packaging. One of the few high end make-up companies I will keep coming back to. You can buy it at Nordstrom's as well as many other department stores.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig