Sunday, February 24, 2013

Little Sister's Make-Up

My younger sister was in town last weekend and asked me to do her make-up for her. She wanted me to do her eye make-up like this, a Kristen Stewart smokey eye with purples that fans out a bit. She also wanted me to add some bronzer to her face. Anyway, this is the make-up process as it went. The photos are kind of awful, but nothing can be done to change that!
 Jordan chose her own foundation (Clinique redness reducing I believe is what it was)
She chose this look because she has blue eyes with specks of green and she wanted to bring the green out. Which I think the look did rather successfully!
It was fun doing this, I think I'll have a go at it again next time someone asks me to!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig