Monday, May 27, 2013

Lipstick Queen Trio: Discovery

While browsing through Anthropologie I popped into their sale section and was very excited to see that  some lipstick I had almost purchased a few months ago was half off! Lipstick Queen is a brand I've seen a few times and was interested in, but never purchased. Well, 3 lipsticks marked from $48 to $24.95 seemed like a good deal to me. They had another set with more drastic shades, but I decided to go with colors I don't have many of.
 Sorry the light changes, these were taken on two different days as I couldn't find one of the lipsticks, so just ignore that! 
This trio was more of a sheer rather than bold or creamy lipstick bunch. But that's ok, because they soften any look but add some fun color. I love these on, they are very moisturizing, but the jury's still in on longevity. In order of appearance is Butterfly Ball in Trance, Saint in Nude, & Medieval. From what I can tell they use a lot of natural ingredients. I'm going to go back in a bit and see if they have the other trio because I love the colors so much! 
Sorry for the absence, but I'm back now guys. I'm going to Vegas in about two weeks and am desperately trying to get my face and body ready for it (probably to no avail). I'll be trying products out in the next week! 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love all these colors on you! Enjoy Vegas, I went at the end of Feb and it was a lot of fun. If you like sweets try the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. and Fermont street is nice, lots of lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really excited, though I know it's going to be SUPER hot. I'm definitely going to try those places and look them up when I get there. I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Julia!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://extraextravagant.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will try to get around to it!

      Delete

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig