So, I know a lot of people out there have romantic dates or whatever set up for Valentine's day. I don't, but it's always fun to imagine, and there are several different scenario options out there. You want your make-up to be romantic or pretty or sexy or whatever you are going for for the day.
I chose this look for the first day in case you decide to go out to a concert, play, opera, movie, etc. The lipstick isn't forgiving for eating food (it will smudge on your glass, get on your teeth as you're eating, etc.) and not really SEXY (it's more old glamor kind of).
Products I used:
- MAC Beauty Balm in Extra Fair
- Nars blush in Orgasm
- Chanel loose powder in Reverie
- MAC Cremestick Pearl Liner in Honey B.
- Laura Mercier Lipstick in Baked Earth
- In the corners I used Laura Mercier loose powder in Gold Pearl
- MAC Embark on a stubby smudge brush for top and bottom liner
- MAC Omega all over lid (no primer or anything)
- YSL Faux Cils Mascara
- MAC omega on an angled brush
It's pretty basic but I think the colors are so rich you don't really want to do too much to overwhelm them! Tomorrow I'll do a dinner out (or in!) look.