Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I know it's almost midnight and it's like what's even the point at this time, but anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day and spent it thinking about all the great things mothers-- all different kinds -- have done for us in our lives. I made my mom a card, and I will scan it and upload it onto this post tomorrow! But for now, I have to go to bed.
I hope everyone had a good weekend, more posts this week. I know I've been silent but it's been crazy around here!

Update: Alright, here is what I made my mom. Go ahead and make fun of it, it was my first real attempt at detailed watercolor! It's things that remind me of her... lavender from our vacations in southern France, 2pac for her love of him and hip-hop, wing tip oxfords, our roadtrips through europe, collecting sand dollars on the beach in San Diego, round glasses, blue and white patterns, and of course, solitaire/ free cell/ any computer card game. Hope everyone had a great sunday!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig