Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Last Night in San Diego: Ghost Hunting

So I had a previous post where I talked about the haunted-ness of the Del, but I didn't go into depth about the actual ghost hunting aspect. Now, obviously I didn't plan on seeing any ghosts while we were in the hotel, and let's be honest... I've seen enough, and heard enough, scary things in my life that I don't need that insanely scarring experience. What I did plan on was seeing the two haunted rooms in the hotel, and we were in for a real treat that night.
The thing that made monday night so scary is that there was no one out and about in the hotel hallways. Normally you expect to see people going to the ice machines, kids running away from their parents... maybe a worker bringing a cart of food to or from a room? Nope. Nothing. It was like the entire hotel was abandoned. We first went to go see the room Kate Morgan stayed in. She was the pregnant one that shot herself and fell on the roof. There's a lot of confusion as to which room she stayed in, so we took photos and visited all the possibilities.
I wasn't joking when I said no one was out! The scariest part was the room 3502. It was eerie, no two ways around it. My dad paid me five dollars to lean my head against the door for ten seconds by myself. IT WAS TERRIFYING!! But five bucks is five bucks. I hear noises inside and just felt so much ominous energy. It was definitely spooky, just imagine how cool that would be at halloween time. Apparently staff doesn't like working in that wing alone and I don't blame them. It feels very very cold and distant.
 I'm in front of the really creepy room. UGH that hallway was terrible!
OK I know you probably think that these scratches are from carts or something but no I don't think so because I examined the other door frames and they were nowhere near this damaged. Bottom line: there is a very angry ghost in this room.
Happy wednesday everyone!!!!! OOOoooooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOoOoOOoO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig