Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sandals for Summer!

Is it too early to start shopping around for sandals? Since the weather in Dallas doesn't feel like it's ever going to be cool again, I'm thinking its never too early.
I've been browsing stores as well as online sites and I've found a style of sandal I love (and have always loved let's be honest). It's the simple greek sandal. I think it is just so versatile and pairs well with maxi dresses, short dresses, jumpers/ rompers, linen shorts and oxford shirts, and on and on.... I could go on forever.

A & C= Ancient Greek Sandal, which can be found at their website here
B = Madewell Board Walk Sandal. I think they have such cute shoes, and these are so cute. I love red shoes (I get it from my mom) and I know that I put two red sandals on here, but they're cute. These sandals come in a bunch of different colors, too!
D= Joie de la Plage. I think they have such precious sandals, they have a few other options (including these with a black strap rather than a mint green one). I have been wanting these for a while now! Link here.





Now you can all go out and look at the cute summer clothes on our horizon. And maybe snatch up a few pairs of shoes before they all sell out!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Are you not feeling embellished sandals this season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, not really. i feel like i wore them a bunch a few summers ago and kind of burned out on them. these are just sandals that i LOVE, i own a similar pair that i got in greece but they're getting older. and obvi these aren't the only kind of sandals you can wear this year, sister. are you feeling embellished sandals this year?

      Delete
  2. great sandals *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du bist Deutsche?? Ja, Ich will! Haben Sie Blogroll?

      Delete

© Julia Kingsley . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig